Organize a Donation Drive
Are you looking for a way to get your business, sports team, club, PTO, neighborhood or other group involved in helping to brighten the lives of children in need in D303?
How about collecting items at your next party or celebration in lieu of gifts?
We’d love to hear from you.
Looking for a way to give back? Next time you’re at the store pick up a few items to donate.
Have NEW items laying around the house that you would like to donate? Check the list below to see if we can accept them.
Items We Are Accepting:
NEW Toiletry Items
We are always collecting these NEW, FULL toiletry sized items:
- Dish Soap
- Shampoo & Conditioner
- Body Soap
- Toilet Paper
- Cleaning Supplies
- Disinfectant Supplies
- Female items
- Laundry Detergent
- Toothpaste & Toothbrushes
- Dental Floss & Mouth Wash
- Razors & shaving cream
NEW Winter Gear
At this time we are only acepting NEW winter gear. Used items will NOT be accepted.
- Winter coats
- Winter hats
- Winter gloves
- Winter boots
- Snow pants
NEW Items Given for Christmas
We distribute NEW items to hundreds of kids during every Holiday season. We need these NEW items.
- Items for teenage kids
- Fluffy Blankets, Bluetooth speakers, Make-up, Jewelry, Wireless Earbuds, Perfume, Cologne, Nail Polish, Hair Accessories, etc.
- Family board games for families with young kids
- Family board games for families with older kids
- New Christmas wrapping paper
Gift cards are frequently used.
We need $25-$50 denomination gift cards
- Local grocery stores-Meijer, Jewel, Wal-Mart
- Local eating establishments teens frequent
- Game Stop
- General stores-Target